INCOME TAX RETURN FILING
Income Tax Return Filing
Income tax return if filed for reporting income for a financial year, to claim tax benefit for the losses, to claim income tax refund and many more. Income Tax Return filing is a form which enables a taxpayer to declare his income, expenses, tax deductions, investments and taxes. Under the Income Tax act, 1961 it is mandatory under various conditions for a taxpayer to file an ITR filing. The Income Tax Department provides the facility for electronic filing of an income tax return (ITR).
For the current financial situation, it is compulsory for a person to file income tax returns in India under the following conditions:
- If annual income of an Individual exceeds more than Rs.2,50,000 (for age less than that of 60 years)
- If annual income of an Individual exceeds more than Rs.3,00,000 (for age 60 years but less than that of 80 years)
- If annual income of an Individual exceeds more than Rs. 5,00,000 (for age 80 years and above)
- If it’s a company or firm, whether the company has experienced a profit or loss in the financial year
- If tax refund has to be claimed
- If there is a loss under a head of income needs to be carried forward
- If being a resident of India, one has an asset or financial interest in any entity outside India
- Being an Indian resident, if a person is a signing authority in a foreign account
- If a person is applying for a loan or a visa
- If an NRI derives any or all of his/her income through sources in India, where that income is liable to be taxable in India, and income tax returns for the same will be mandatory.
Why Choose Plan Taxation?
Plan Taxation offers an online platform for all your business solutions. We deliver seamless and reliable services to our customers. Share and submit all your documents online. No need to visit our offices as the entire process can be completed online.
Our team comprises of experienced professionals having a vast knowledge in the industry. For the past decade, we have helped large, medium and small sized businesses in India by providing relevant business solutions.
LOW CONSULTATION RATES
Plan Taxation provides consultation for their customers at most affordable rates. We cannot compromise in the quality of our service hence we have kept the lowest consultation fee for our clients.
Plan Taxation team consists of experienced lawyers, CA, Accountants and Paralegals who have vast knowledge as well as experience in handling customer queries and coming up with best solutions at minimum time.
Plan Taxation believes in transparent costing for its services and our customers are always made aware of all the charges at the beginning of the process and there are no hidden charges.
Quick Customer Support
Plan Taxation has a dedicated customer support team where all your queries can be addressed. You can contact the customer support online or offline according to your convenience.